Thank you for your interest in the Subhani Foundation’s Grant Program,which annually awards funds for projects and programs that serve Central Texas youth. The Subhani Foundation accepts applications from Central Texas organizations seeking funding for specific projects that will benefit and positively affect the lives of the youth in our community.
It is our mission to support worthy non-profit, charitable, and community-based organizations in an effort to encourage future generations’ appreciation and understanding of the potentials of technology and science through creative education and community outreach programs.
- Applications should be submitted electronically using the attached application
- Please save application and send in PDF format
- Tax identification number must be provided with proof of 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Grant requests must include all required documents to be considered complete
- All applications must in some way benefit the youth of Central Texas
- Organizations may apply for funding once during a 12 month period
The Subhani Foundation will select projects on a competitiveness basis. All proposals and grant requests must be within the Foundation’s guidelines and interests as stated above. The Subhani Foundation Grant Committee will evaluate applications and select grant recipients in November, and will contact organizations in early December.