Thank you for your interest in the Subhani Foundation Scholarship. The Subhani Foundation awards scholarships to students in the Central Texas area seeking financial assistance to further their post-secondary education. Preference for the Subhani Foundation Scholarship is given to students who plan on attending Central Texas College or Texas A&M-Central Texas, and who wish to pursue a degree in an IT or STEM related field.
Award Criteria/Application Requirements
- Preference is given to students planning on attending Central Texas College or Texas A&M-Central Texas
- Preference is given to students pursuing a degree in an IT or STEM related field
Applications Must Include
- Completed Application
- Copy of Most Current High School Transcript
- 2 Letters of Recommendation-(Teacher, Counselor, Principal,Pastor or Employer)
- Scholarship awards range from $500 to $2000
- Applications are reviewed twice per year. Applications for the fall semester must be received by May 1st, and applications for the spring semester must be received by November 30th.
- Scholarship Application must include all required documents to be considered complete
- Award recipients’ funds will be paid directly to the college upon receipt of evidence of attendance and registration. A copy of a class schedule also needs to be provided by the scholarship recipient.