2021 Scholarship Application
Thank you for your interest in the Subhani Foundation Scholarship. The Subhani Foundation awards scholarships to students in the Central Texas area seeking financial assistance to further their post-secondary education. Preference for the Subhani Foundation Scholarship is given to students who plan on attending Central Texas College or Texas A&M-Central Texas, and who wish to pursue a degree in an IT or STEM related field.
Award Criteria/Application Requirements
- Preference is given to students planning on attending Central Texas College or Texas A&M-Central Texas
- Preference is given to students pursuing a degree in an IT or STEM related field
Applications Must Include
- Completed Application
- Copy of Most Current High School Transcript
- 2 Letters of Recommendation-(Teacher, Counselor, Principal,Pastor or Employer)
- Scholarship awards in the amounts of $500, $1000, $2000 are available
- Applications must be received by March 14, 2021
- Scholarship Application must include all required documents to be considered complete
- Award recipients’ funds will be paid directly to the college upon receipt of evidence of attendance and registration. A copy of a class schedule also needs to be provided by the scholarship recipient.